Struggling to overcome perfectionism and find your authentic voice can be frustrating and time consuming and leave you feeling “stuck.”
Are you a woman who still feels stuck because of anxiety or perfectionism? Do you feel like you have a greater purpose, but your fear of making mistakes is keeping you from moving forward. You can’t close the gap between where you are and where you would like to be? Maybe you don’t know where you should be headed, but you feel a deep longing for more?
Have the transitions in your life (motherhood, loss of a job, divorce) left you frustrated and lacking confidence? So many women face these major life transitions and find themselves lost along the way. Loss of identity and confidence mixed in with anxiety and perfectionism can lead to an unsatisfying life.
The power of transformation lies in YOUR story.
My coaching involves the ability to understand you: to think how you think, and understand your perspective. When I am working with you one-on-one, it is my highest objective to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals by working through John Maxwell’s programs specific to YOUR needs. Together, we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including, interaction and accountability.
I can help you…
- Write your best story and begin to live life intentionally.
- Get freedom from the anxiety and perfectionism that is holding you back from achieving the goals you desire for your life.
- Discover who you really are, what you really want in life, and help you close the gap on how to get it.
- Awaken the power of your purpose and find a way to turn your purpose into a paycheck.
- Identify your purpose and create a plan to go after the dreams you have for yourself.
- Develop a plan of action to move forward in your business or career.
- Create a new vision for your family and relationships.
- Uncover new ways to apply your skills to your current situation.
You’ve come to the right place if you…
- Struggle with anxiety and perfectionism.
- Feel like transition has left you unsure of “you.”
- Know your purpose and calling, but are not sure how to apply it to your current situation.
- Have made mistakes in the past that you do not want to repeat.
- Are ready for a change and want to experience breakthrough success in your life, career, and relationships.
- Desire to identify and take action on the top goals needed to bring about maximum transformation for your life, business, and family.